Simmons Slough Water Management (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019- 0345-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Simmons Slough Water Management (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019- 0345-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Marin County Department of Public Works
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0345-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Marin County Department of Public Works. The project includes removal and replacement of an existing pump structure; removal, replacement, and creation of culverts and impoundments for water management; excavation and vegetation removal in the channel; and wetland and habitat enhancement.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 428-2075
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at Simmons Slough and an unnamed tributary to Simmons Slough in the County of Marin.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15302, 15303, 15304, and 15333
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves replacement and reconstruction of existing facilities and minor alterations to land, including habitat enhancement. The project will not have a significant effect on the environment.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020060484_Simmons Slough Water Management PDF 164 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.