Indian Valley Campus Creek Mitigation (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019- 0137-R3)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Indian Valley Campus Creek Mitigation (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019- 0137-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0137-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to College of Marin. The project is limited to replanting native riparian vegetation along the banks of Ignacio Creek. Approximately 472 native trees and 1,307 shrubs and forbs will be planted to offset the loss of previously removed native vegetation.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 428-2075
College of Marin
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located at Ignacio Creek, in the County of Marin, on the College of Marin Indian Valley Campus, 1800 Ignacio Boulevard, Novato, CA 94949.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Planting along the creek is a minor alteration to land and will have a beneficial impact on the environment.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020060483_Indian Valley Campus Creek Mitigation PDF 164 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.