Mattos Wetlands Restoration (CCC-19-CD-02, CCC-10-RO-01) (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0376-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Mattos Wetlands Restoration (CCC-19-CD-02, CCC-10-RO-01) (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0376-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0376-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to John Mattos. The project is limited to the restoration and enhancement activities required by the California Coastal Commission (CCC) Consent Restoration Order CCC-19-RO-01. This includes removing unpermitted culverts along the Estero de San Antonio, grading the area, revegetating the area, and replacing two existing culvert crossings.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 428-2075
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at the Estero de San Antonio and two unnamed tributaries in western Marin County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class 1 and 4; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15301 and 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The existing culvert crossings that are being replaced will involve no expansion of use and will reduce impacts to the unnamed tributaries. Revegetation of the property and removal of culverts is a minor alteration to land that will benefit fish and wildlife onsite.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020060413_NOE 2019-0376 Final Agreement PDF 164 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.