Landslide Repair (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0406-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Landslide Repair (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0406-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Garry Lion
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0406-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Garry Lion. The project is limited to the installation of an approximately 85-foot long, six-foot high, reinforced concrete retaining wall near the upper bank of Sutton Manor Creek. This retaining wall replaces a failed retaining wall and stabilizes the failing bank below a residential structure.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 428-2075
- Other Location Info
- 18 Lower Drive, Mill Valley, CA 94941 within the County of Marin.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class 4; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of minor alterations to land below an existing residence to replace a previous retaining wall structure. No healthy, mature, scenic trees are proposed for removal.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020060410_NOE 2019-0406 Final Agreement PDF 164 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.