Phase 2, Meadowview Creek Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9
- Document Title
- Phase 2, Meadowview Creek Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the proposed restoration project is to reduce erosion and improve water quality by implementing bio-engineering methods such as laying the banks back, planting native vegetation, and creation of earthen diversion bars.
- Contact Information
San Diego Water Board
2375 Northside Drive, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92108
Phone : (619) 521-3005
Meadowview Community Association
- Other Location Info
- Downstream of Del Rey Road in Meadowview Creek.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15333 Small Habitat Restoration
- Reasons for Exemption
- Stream or river bank stabilization with native vegetation or other bioengineering techniques, the primary purpose of which is to reduce or eliminate erosion and sedimentation.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020060407_Meadowview_NOE signed dwg 06-18-20 PDF 237 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.