IPF Agricultural Corp. (Project)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Food and Agriculture
- Document Title
- IPF Agricultural Corp. (Project)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Department of Food and Agriculture, pursuant to authority granted under Business and Procession Code Division 10, Chapter 2, Section 26012, approved a Cannabis Cultivation License submitted on 02/21/2020 , by IPF Agricultural Corp. The IPF Agricultural Corp applied for a medium outdoor, using no artificial lighting.
- Contact Information
California Department of Food and Agriculture
2800 Gateway Oaks, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 576-4322
- Santa Cruz
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located at 189 Hughes Road, in Santa Cruz County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- [Class 30 Categorical Exemption Cal. Code Regs,. Title 14, §15303]
- Reasons for Exemption
- Based on information contained in the administrative record CDFA finds that the project elements (Application LCA20-0000238) are eligible for a Class 3 categorical exemption. CDFA finds that either the project or project elements fit within the parameters included in CEQA Guidelines Section 15303, and none of the exceptions to this exemption defined in Section 15300.2 apply.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020060391_LCA20-0000238 NOE PDF 185 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.