SR 4 Ramp Metering System Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 10 - Stockton (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- SR 4 Ramp Metering System Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation (Caltrans)
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to reduce traffic congestion and improve traffic flow on SR-4 during AM and PM peak (rush) hours. The ramp metering systems will include Traffic Monitoring Stations and Closed Circuit Television cameras; the proposal also includes an installation of inductive loop detectors on local streets for the City of Stockton to operate traffic signals and minimize traffic impacts.
- Contact Information
1976 East Doctor Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard
San Joaquin, CA 95201
Phone : (209) 990-5719
- San Joaquin
- Other Location Info
- In the City of Stockton, on SR 4 at 8 locations between Interstate 5 and SR 99.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15303, Class 3 (d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is exempt under CEQA Categorical Exemption Class 3 (d). This project is not anticipated to affect any sensitive species or their habitat, and any cultural or scenic routes, or any other environmentally sensitive sources.
- Notice of Exemption
- 10-1F180_CE PDF 1221 K 2020060374_SR 4 Ramp Metering PDF 152 K Carrington Coast Transfer LOG 1 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.