Novato Sanitary District, Novato Sanitary District Wastewater Treatment Plant, Novato, Marin County – Reissuance of NPDES Permit
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Francisco Bay Regional Water Quality Control Board
- Document Title
- Novato Sanitary District, Novato Sanitary District Wastewater Treatment Plant, Novato, Marin County – Reissuance of NPDES Permit
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Waste Discharge Requirements permit Novato Sanitary District to treat an average dry weather flow of up to 7.0 million gallons per day for discharge to San Pablo Bay.
- Contact Information
San Francisco Bay Regional Water Quality Control Board
1515 Clay Street, Suite 1400
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 622-2381
- Other Location Info
- The permit covers the Novato Sanitary District Wastewater Treatment Plant. The plant discharges treated wastewater to San Pablo Bay from Discharge Point No. 001 (38.0585°, -122.4890°) and plans to shift discharges to Discharge Point No. 002 (38.0640°, -122.5115°).
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 13389 of the California Water Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is the adoption of an NPDES permit.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2000600319_Novato Sanitary District PDF 343 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.