Since the approval of Plot Plan 17-05, the applicant is proposing supplemental changes to the previously approved project. These changes include the following: Building's 10-12:
1) Remove landscaping behind Building's 10 and 11 to accommodate the proposed concrete service area.
2) Add one (1) 14'x10' glass roll up door to each building elevation facing the service area.
3) Modify the paint scheme to match the MS Van Buren I Business Park, the business park to the east of the project site.
4) Eliminate 46 parking stalls along Economic Drive to accommodate the pre-treatment area as per the Precise Grading Plans.
5) Modify the paint scheme to match the MS Van Buren I Business Park, the business park to the east of the project site.
6) Replace the previously approved yellow awning to blue to match the retail building located at the MS Van Buren I Park located to the east of the project site.
7) Add decorative steel trellis and landscape along the west and east building elevations.
Buildings l -9:
8) Replace the previously approved accent color Sherwin Williams "Pottery Um" with "Denim Blue" to match the MS Van Buren I Business Park, the business park located to the east of the project.
Overall Site Plan changes:
9) Due to the proposed changes, the total onsite landscape has been reduced from 136,695 sf to 118,790 sf with a percent landscape change from 23.1%to20%
10) Due to the proposed changes, the total number of parking spaces has been reduced from 527 spaces to 481 spaces
According to the March JPA Development Code§ 9.02.280, the March Joint Powers Authority has determined that the proposed changes associated with the previously approved development project are in substantial conformance 17-05. The proposed project are minor alterations to a previously approved Plot Plan with no direct changes to the building height or square footage. Pursuant to CEQA, the filing of a Notice of Exemption is required.