Permit No. 19479 - Chevron North America - Authorize Existing Oil Wells
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Permit No. 19479 - Chevron North America - Authorize Existing Oil Wells
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To authorize eight (8) existing oil production wells and two (2) injection wells location on the left (south) bank of the Kern River Designated Floodway, Kern County APN 436-051-09.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 480-5388
Chevron North America
- Parcel #
- Other Location Info
- The project is located along the China Grade Loop, approximately 0.35 miles south of the intersection of the China Grade Loop and Round Mountain Rod, north east of the City of Bakersfield, in Kern County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Board staff has determined the project is exempt from CEQA under the Class 1, Existing facilities categorical exemption (CEQA Guidelines Section 15301), because the proposed activity consists of permitting existing private facilities. Further, none of the exceptions to the exemption in CEQA Guidelines Section 15300.2 apply.
- Notice of Exemption
- 19479 - Chevron North America - NOE PDF 202 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.