Antelope Valley Dam Lake Level Recorder Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Document Title
- Antelope Valley Dam Lake Level Recorder Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Conduct trenching along the existing lake level recorder at Antelope Valley Dam to lower the conduit so that is is sitting flush with the shoreline. The project also involves removal and replacement of the existing lake level recorder conduit and concrete rubble that is located along the trail and shoreline.
- Contact Information
CA Dept. of Water Resources
460 Glen Drive
Oroville, CA 95966
Phone : (530) 534-2570
CA Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Other Location Info
- The project is located near the visitor parking lot at Antelope Valley Dam on the southern shore of Antelope Lake in Plumas County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- See NOE for full Reasons why project is exempt.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020060110_Antelope Valley Dam Lake Level Recorder Project PDF 121 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.