Bayfront Canal Routine Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020- 0048-R3)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Bayfront Canal Routine Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020- 0048-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves routine maintenance activities, including trash and debris removal, vegetation removal, and management to clear channel obstructions.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 210-5104
City of Redwood City
- Redwood City
- San Mateo
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at Bayfront Canal, tributary to San Francisco Bay, Redwood City, in the County of San Mateo, State of California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class 1; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15301; Existing Facilities
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of routine maintenance activities to maintain canal capacity and stormwater flow.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020060106_NOE 2020-0048 PDF 172 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.