Lucas Valley Road Mile Post 5.08 Curve Realignment (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0437-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Lucas Valley Road Mile Post 5.08 Curve Realignment (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0437-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Marin County, Department of Public Works
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0437-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Marin County, Department of Public Works. The project is limited to removing, replacing, and extending an existing culvert; constructing a 96-linear foot concrete sheetpile retaining wall; installing two concrete weirs in the channel at the culvert outfall to dissipate flows; placing rock riprap in the channel and the banks; and planting wetland and riparian vegetation along the banks of the creek.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 428-2075
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at an unnamed tributary to Miller Creek, at mile post 5.08 on Lucas Valley Road, in the County of Marin, State of California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class 2; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is limited to repair, replacement, and improvement of an existing road creek crossing. The total footprint of the crossing is not increasing significantly and will have the same purpose as the previous road structure, but with improved safety features.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020060105_NOE 2019-0437 Final Agreement PDF 177 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.