WIiiow Creek Bubbler Installation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Document Title
- WIiiow Creek Bubbler Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- DWR Is proposing to Install a bubbler gage to measure water surface elevation on WIiiow Creek, A National Electrical Manufactures Assoc. (NEMA) box wlll be Installed along Armstrong Road, while a galvanized pipe will . be Installed from the NEMA box to the ·creek with no heavy equipment and minimal ground disturbance.
- Contact Information
CA Dept. of Water Resources
2440 Main Drive
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Phone : (530) 529-7307
Callfornla Department of Water Resources
- 41°6'28"N 120°55'43"W
- Other Location Info
- The project Is located Where Armstrong Rd. crosses WIiiow Creek,, approx, 9 miles upstream of confluence with Ash Creek, approx, 11.2 miles east of the town of Bieber In Lassen County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306. Information Collection
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Installation of the bubbler gage will be used to measure water surface elevation on Willow Creek, No heavy equipment will be used and ground disturbance wlll be minimal. Proposed activities are not anticipated to Impact any environmental resources, Including scenic resources, cultural resources or special status plants or wildlife species. The project will not result in any significant Impact to the environment.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020060099_CEQA NOE Willow Creek Brian Humphrey FINAL PDF 661 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.