JH Ranch Diversions (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0356-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 - Northern Region, Redding (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Northern Region 1)
- Document Title
- JH Ranch Diversions (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0356-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0356-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to JH Ranch, represented by Jim Free. The project is limited to inspection, operation, maintenance, and repair of Diversion #10/10A, an existing water diversion on Payne’s Lake Creek providing irrigation water to JH Ranch. The diversion facilities include a fish screen mounted to a concrete box inlet with headgate, a conveyance ditch, a secondary concrete box structure with staff gage, and bypass for water not being utilized. Maintenance to access those features and fish screen replacement are included.
- Contact Information
Janae R. Scruggs
Department of Fish and Wildlife Region 1 - Northern
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 945-9458
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on Payne’s Lake Creek, in the County of Siskiyou, State of California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class 1; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project is limited to operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features with negligible or no expansion. The diversion facilities are currently in good working order. Therefore, the continued use of these facilities is consistent with a Class 1 exemption, and no unusual circumstances exist with regard to this facility at this time.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020060096_1600-2018-0356-R1_SIS_JH Ranch Diversions_NOE PDF 178 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.