1L230: San Joaquin County SR-4 Overlay
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 10 (DOT)
- Document Title
- 1L230: San Joaquin County SR-4 Overlay
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) proposes to overlay a 0.15' of Rubberized Hot Mix Asphalt Type G (RHMA-G) overlay on State Route (SR)-4 in San Joaquin County from postmile (PM) 0.0 to 4.3 and 4.4 to 8.0. Construction would occur on existing paved surfaces and improved shoulder areas within Caltrans right of way. The purpose of this project is to prevent further deterioration of the paved highway surface. The need for this project is to extend the service life of the existing pavement.
- Contact Information
Caltrans, Dist. 10
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 948-3825
California Department of Transportation
- San Joaquin
- Other Location Info
- The project is located in San Joaquin County on State Route (SR) 4 from post miles 0.0 to 4.3 and 4.4 to 8.0.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- s. 15301 Existing Facilities
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will not affect any sensitive species or their habitat, any cultural or scenic resources, or any other environmentally sensitive resources.
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.