CONDUCT ASSESSMENT BALLOT ELECTION TO LEVY AN ASSESSMENT IN PROPOSED PERMANENT ROAD DIVISION NO. 1000, ZONE NO. 1017- KALBAUGH/HALEY/TOUB STREETS IN RAMONA
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Diego County
- Document Title
- CONDUCT ASSESSMENT BALLOT ELECTION TO LEVY AN ASSESSMENT IN PROPOSED PERMANENT ROAD DIVISION NO. 1000, ZONE NO. 1017- KALBAUGH/HALEY/TOUB STREETS IN RAMONA
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- County of San Diego, Department of Public Works
- Document Description
- The proposed action would accept the petition, adopt a resolution accepting the Engineer's Report, set the public hearing, call for an assessment ballot election, and adopt a resolution of intention to establish Permanent Road Division 1017. If the Board takes the recommended actions, mailed ballots will be sent to property owners with notification that there will be a public hearing to receive and confirm the results on June 2, 2020. If the property owners approve the formation of PRO 1017, the Board will be asked to adopt a resolution declaring portions of Kalbaugh, Haley, and Toub Streets to be public roads; the declaration will not result in the inclusion of the roads in the County-maintained road system but will allow the County to maintain the roads using property owner assessments. The Board will also be asked to approve the Engineer's Report, adopt a resolution establishing PRD 1017, and adopt an ordinance imposing the assessment approved by the property owners. If the assessment is not approved by the property owners, the PRD Zone will not be established.
- Contact Information
County of San Diego Department of Public Works
5510 Overland Ave., STE 410
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 694-3914
- San Diego
- Other Location Info
- Community of Ramona within unincorporated San Diego County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301, Existing Facilities
- Reasons for Exemption
- Section 15301 of the State CEQA Guidelines exempts from CEQA review activities related to the "operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of existing or former use." The key consideration is whether the activity involves negligible or no expansion of an existing use. The project ultimately consists of providing for the maintenance of existing private roads by the County of San Diego or for this responsibility to remain with area property owners. No new roads or facilities are proposed as part of this action. Therefore, the proposed action is categorically exempt from CEQA review pursuant to Section 15301 of the State CEQA Guidelines.
- Notice of Exemption
- NOE-PRD_1000-Zone 1017_Conduct_Assessment_Ballot_6 PDF 325 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.