20200 Grassland Controlled Burn
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Document Title
- 20200 Grassland Controlled Burn
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CalFire will perform the controlled burns on approximately 140 acres of grassland around the Thermalito Forebay. these controlled burns are a way for DWR and DOR to control and manage the vegetation and fire risk in these areas.
- Contact Information
CA Dept. of Water Resources
460 Glen Drive
Oroville, CA 95966
Phone : (530) 534-2570
CA Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Other Location Info
- The proposed locations are around the Thermalito Forebay: North Thermalito Forebay, South Thermalito, Thermalito Forebay and Thermalito Afterbay.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- See NOE for 'Reasons why project is exempt'.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020060067_NOE_Controlled Burn_signed PDF 121 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.