Idlewild Maintenance Station Rehabilitation Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 1 - Eureka (California Department of Transportation, District 1)
- Document Title
- Idlewild Maintenance Station Rehabilitation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Document Description
- he project is proposed to improve safety, functional capacity and operational efficiency of the Idlewild Maintenance Station. The project is needed to provide the maintenance staff a safe, secure, reliable and comfortable work environment. The existing building complex has exceeded its service life and is operationally deficient. Work would include construction of a new office building, and several upgrades to the facility, such as replacing water lines and installing a fire suppression water tank and pumphouse.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation (Caltrans)
1656 Union Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-4571
- Del Norte
- Other Location Info
- At the Caltrans Maintenance Station in Idlewild, on SR 199 at post mile 28.1
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Common Sense Exemption 14 CCR 15061[b].
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project does not fall within an exempt class, but it can be seen with certainty that there is no possibility that the activity may have a significant effect on the environment. This project would occur within the existing maintenance facility, primarily in paved and pre-disturbed areas. No environmentally sensitive resources would be affected.
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.