Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0139-R2, (Indiana Ranch Biomass Thin 2-20EX-0684-YUB)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 - Northern Central, Rancho Cordova (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2)
- Document Title
- Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0139-R2, (Indiana Ranch Biomass Thin 2-20EX-0684-YUB)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0139-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the CHY Company. The project is limited to the use of an existing water drafting site for the purposes of dust abatement and road maintenance for timber operation.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 247-2436
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on Class I tributary to Dry Creek, in Yuba County, State of California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class (1)(4); California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15301 Existing Facilities and 15304 Minor...
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves utilization of an existing water drafting site and does not impact special status species or the habitat on which they depend.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020060048_1600-2020-0139-R2_(2-20EX-0684-YUB_NOE) PDF 282 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.