Kuehl Remediation (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0663-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 - Northern Region, Redding (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Northern Region 1)
- Document Title
- Kuehl Remediation (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0663-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0663-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Danny Kuehl. The project is limited to the remediation of approximately 280 lineal feet of stream channel. Specific work includes the removal of unpermitted fill material with the restoration of the stream channel and the Installation of a stream crossing.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Northern Region
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
- Parcel #
- 025-350-52-00 and 025-350-53-00
- Other Location Info
- 441 Henrietta Road, Lewiston, CA 96052 in Trinity County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class (08); California Code of Regulations, title 14, section (15308) Type – Class (33); California Code of...
- Reasons for Exemption
- Less than 5-acre stream restoration project required to remediate documented Fish & Game Code violations. Project will not result in adverse environmental impacts and will restore native fish and wildlife habitat.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020060045_1600-2018-0663-R1_TRI_APN 025-350-52-00_MJV Kuehl Stream Remediation_Hoadley Gulch_NOE PDF 157 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.