C Street from 4th Avenue to San Jacinto Ave., and 3'd Street from B Street to C Street Signing and Striping Improvements.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Perris, City of (City of Perris)
- Document Title
- C Street from 4th Avenue to San Jacinto Ave., and 3'd Street from B Street to C Street Signing and Striping Improvements.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Signage and Striping Improvements on C Street from 4th Street to San Jacinto Avenue - installation of solar powered radar sign and 25 MPH speed limit sign; re-striping of travel lanes (reduced from 12' to 10') to allow for on-street parking along the western frontage of C Street from West 4th St. to West San Jacinto Avenue; and install in-road lighted ladder style crosswalk with appropriate pavement markers, flashing pedestrian crossing signage and advance warning signage. On 3'd Street from B Street to C Street pedestrian safety striping improvements; relocation of crosswalk sign; installation of crosswalk ahead signs; and installation of bulb-outs with ADA ramps, flashing pedestrian signs, Caltrans warning signs and red curb to be installed.
- Contact Information
Stuart E. McKibbin
City of Perris Engineering Department
24 S. D Street, Suite 100
Perris, CA 92570
Phone : (951) 943-6504
- Cross Streets
- On C Street from 4th Avenue to San Jacinto Avenue and 3rd Street from B Street to C Street
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Article 19 Section 15301 Class 1 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is found to be categorically exempt pursuant to Article 19 Section 15301 Class I (c) of CEQA: Existing highways and streets, sidewalks, gutters, bicycle and pedestrian trails, and similar facilities, and other alterations that do not create additional automobile lanes. The project is a safety enhancement that will restripe existing roadway for pedestrian safety. Therefore, City of Perris Engineering Department has determined that the above described project is exempt from the provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act Guidelines per section 15301, Existing Facilities.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020060040_Notice of Exemption for C and 3rd St PDF 341 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.