Master Joint Revocable Permit - Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Port of Los Angeles
- Document Title
- Master Joint Revocable Permit - Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. (Air Products) submitted an application to each the Port of Los Angeles and the Port of Long Beach (collectively referred to as the “Joint Ports”) for the issuance of a Master Joint Revocable Permit, seeking in part, permission and entitlement for a change-in-use from petroleum to hydrogen gas for an existing subsurface pipeline owned by Paramount Pipeline, LLC and operated by Air Products—“Line 4”. The potential environmental effects associated with the transport of hydrogen gas through the pipeline “Line 4” was assessed in the Air Products Hydrogen Pipeline Project Final Environmental Impact Report (EIR) certified under the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) by the Lead Agency, the City of Carson, on November 10, 2020 (State Clearinghouse No. 2020059038).
- Contact Information
City of Los Angeles- Port of Los Angeles (Harbor Department)
425 S. Palos Verdes St.
San Pedro, CA 90731
Phone : (310) 732-7673
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- Line 4: lntermodal Terminal to N. Paramount Blvd/South St. in Los Angeles County
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- City of Los Angeles- Port of Los Angeles (Harbor Department)
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- County Clerk
- Los Angeles
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- POLA_AirProducts-MJRP_NOD_3-4-2021 PDF 1143 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.