Amendment No. 2 to the Amended and Restated Joint Exercise of Powers Agreement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Amendment No. 2 to the Amended and Restated Joint Exercise of Powers Agreement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Department of Water Resources
- Present Land Use
- Document Description
- This is a Notice of Exemption for the second amendment to the Amended and Restated Joint Exercise of Powers Agreement between DWR and the Delta Conveyance Design and Construction Joint Powers Authority (Authority) to provide for Authority support of appropriate feasibility and planning studies for possible future actions that DWR and the Authority have not approved, adopted, or funded.The project is not an adoption of a plan that will have a legally binding effect on later activities.
- Contact Information
1416 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 651-9243
- Other Location Info
- This project is the second amendment of an agreement and as such does not have a specific location.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061, subd.(b)(3) (common sense) & 15262
- Reasons for Exemption
- It can be seen with certainty that there is no possibility that the activity in question may have a significant effect on the environment and it not subject to CEQA. Even if it were, this project is exempt because it involves only feasibility or planning studies for possible future actions which DWR has not yet approved, adopted, or funded. This project is not an adoption of a plan that will have a legally binding effect on later activities.
- Notice of Exemption
- NOE_JEPA _AM_Signed_28MAY20 PDF 214 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.