R361B DFM-2001 Pipeline Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018- 0405-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- R361B DFM-2001 Pipeline Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018- 0405-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0405-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Pacific Gas and Electric Company, as represented by Craig Geldard. The project will replace an existing natural gas pipeline with 327 linear feet of new pipeline, 124 linear feet of which will be suspended from an existing bridge over Las Trampas Creek. Construction impacts will result in the removal of approximately 2,011 square feet of riparian vegetation and five trees.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 428-2069
- 37°51'40.3"N 122°6'6.8"W
- Contra Costa
- Parcel #
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at Las Trampas Creek, in the County of Contra Costa County, State of California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class (2); California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement of existing utility systems involving negligible expansion of capacity.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020050560_2018-0405 NOE PDF 170 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.