Repair of Bike Path along I-5 and SR-120
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 10 - Stockton (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- Repair of Bike Path along I-5 and SR-120
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) proposes to repair an existing bike path in San Joaquin County along the northside of Westbound Interstate 5 to State Route 120 in and near the City of Lathrop, from Post Miles R14.72 to R1.13. The purpose of the project is to repair the failing bike path, prevent further deterioration, and extend the life of a publicly traveled way. The project is needed to provide alternate means of transportation to the public and promote the use of an off-street, multi-use trail system.
- Contact Information
Caltrans, Dist. 10
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 942-6045
- San Joaquin
- Other Location Info
- San Joaquin County - northside Westbound I-5 to State Route 120, from post miles R14.72 to R1.13
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 Existing Facilities
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will not affect any sensitive resources or their habitat, any cultural resources, or any other environmentally sensitive resources.
- Environmental Document
- 10-0Y060_CE_signed 05 26 2020 PDF 254 K 2020050557_10-0Y060_NOE_signed PDF 199 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.