Transfer of 6,500 acre-feet of water to State Water Contractor Agencies
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Transfer of 6,500 acre-feet of water to State Water Contractor Agencies
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Plumas Mutual Water Company
- Document Description
- Plumas Mutual Water Company petitioned under Water Code section 1725 for temporary change to transfer up to 6,500 acre feet of water under water right License 7296 (Application 480)to State Water Contractor Agencies. Temporary changes may be effective for a period of up to one year.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Water Rights 1001 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 319-9141
- Other Location Info
- Plumas Mutual Water Company's point of diversion is on the Feather River.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec., 15282(u), CA Water Code section 1729
- Reasons for Exemption
- Temporary transfers of water under Water Code section 1725, el seq., are exempt from the requirements of Division 13 (commencing with Section 21000) of the Public Resources Code. (CEQA Guidelines Section 15282).
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020050502_Transfer of 6,500 acre feet PDF 655 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.