1M130: MER & SJ SR-99 On/Off Ramp Restriping
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 10 - Stockton (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- 1M130: MER & SJ SR-99 On/Off Ramp Restriping
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) proposes a stimulus-funded maintenance project to restripe all on-ramps and off-ramps on northbound and southbound State Route (SR) 99 in both Merced and San Joaquin Counties. The scope of work includes removing the existing striping and pavement markings. Then the on and off-ramps will be delineated with warranty traffic stripe, thermoplastic traffic stripe, and thermoplastic traffic marking. All work will occur within Caltrans right of way. The purpose of this project is to meet the current 6-inch striping standard and rejuvenate the existing delineation. The project is needed to improve striping visibility and ensure motorist safety.
- Contact Information
Caltrans District 10
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 948-3825
- Merced San Joaquin
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on all northbound and southbound on and off-ramps on State Route (SR) 99 within Merced and San Joaquin Counties (various post miles).
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not affect any sensitive species or their habitat, any cultural or scenic resources, or any other environmentally sensitive resources.
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.