F.E. Weymouth Treatment Plant Stationary Abrasive Blaster Permit
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Title
- F.E. Weymouth Treatment Plant Stationary Abrasive Blaster Permit
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Description
- Metropolitan proposes to operate, maintain, and permit a permanent stationary abrasive blaster (Schmidt 120 CF) at the F.E. Weymouth Water Treatment Plant, located in the city of La Verne. Metropolitan is required to obtain a stationary permit for a "Permit to Operate Regulated Equipment" from the Air Quality Management District.
- Contact Information
The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
P.O. Box 54153
Los Angeles, CA 90054-0153
Phone : (213) 217-7902
- La Verne
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California's (Metropolitan) F.E. Weymouth Water Treatment Plant, located at 700 Moreno Avenue, city of La Verne.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, State CEQA Guidelines§ 15301; Class 3, State CEQA Guidelines§ 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographic features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination. The proposed project consists of construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities or structures; installation of small new equipment and facilities in small structures; and the conversion of existing small structures from one use to another where only minor modifications are made in the exterior of the structure.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020050288_FE Weymouth Treatment Plant Stationary Abrasive Blaster Permit PDF 1518 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.