Repair/Replace PCC slab 0W3401/04120000207
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 4 - Bay Area/Oakland (California Department of Transportation, District 4)
- Document Title
- Repair/Replace PCC slab 0W3401/04120000207
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- Repair or replace failed PCC slabs.
- Contact Information
Caltrans District 4
111 Grand Ave
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-6008
- Other Location Info
- rte 580 between PM 21.0 and R27.0
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC 21084; 14CCR 15300 et seq.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Modernization of highway/tunnel by resurfacing, restoration, rehabilitation, reconstruction, adding shoulders or adding auxiliary lanes. (e.g., parking, weaving, turning, climbing).
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020050275_Repair-Replace PCC slab PDF 143 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.