TD1459545 SCE Minor Transmission/Distribution Relocation Project - DWR Perris Emergency Release Facility
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- TD1459545 SCE Minor Transmission/Distribution Relocation Project - DWR Perris Emergency Release Facility
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Southern California Edison (SCE)
- Document Description
- The Project consists of a minor relocation of existing power line facilities to accommodate the Department of Water Resources (DWR) modification and construction of a water conveyance facility associated with Lake Perris Reservoir. The Project includes the replacement and relocation of two existing wood poles for the installation of two new Tubular Steel Poles (TSPs).
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
1416 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 712-6873
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on the Valley-Allessandro Bunker 115kV Subtransmission Line in the City of Perris, Riverside County, California. Construction would occur near the intersection of Ramona Expressway and Evans Road, approximately 2.4 miles east of Interstate 215 and 1.25 miles west of Lake Perris.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- As shown in Attachment 1, it has been determined that no known environmental resources will be impacted by the power pole replacement. Work will occur within existing paved roads and the unpaved shoulder within SCE's existing easement.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020050272_DWR Perris ERF SCE PDF 200 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.