Water Meter, Distribution and Storage Upgrades
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Inyokern Community Services District
- Document Title
- Water Meter, Distribution and Storage Upgrades
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- lnyokern Community Services District
- Document Description
- Residents of lnyokern CDP will benefit. Existing facilities (service laterals and water meters) are beyond their useful service lives. CSD has to expend precious resources every year for maintenance and repair. Hence, these facilities will be replaced. Coating and corrosion protection for storage tank will extend its useful service life.
- Contact Information
lnyokern Community Services District
lnyokern, CA 93527
Phone : (760) 382-0227
- Other Location Info
- Storage tank is located at SW corner of Sunset and 3rd Street. Water meters within customer homes. Service laterals on the streets within lnyokern .
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will replace existing water meters and distribution system laterals. Rehabilitation of an existing storage tank will also be performed, including re-coating and corrosion protection. No expansion of capacity is anticipated with these improvements.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020050270_Inyokern CSD PDF 805 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.