Pavement Failure 0W660/0420000275
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 4 - Bay Area/Oakland (California Department of Transportation, District 4)
- Document Title
- Pavement Failure 0W660/0420000275
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Caltrans; District 4 Maintenance
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation, District 4 (Caltrans) proposes to address the accelerated pavement failure at the entrance to Manzanita Park and Ride Lot on route 1, in Mill Valley, Marin County.
- Contact Information
Caltrans; District 4
111 Grand Avenue
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-6008
- Mill Valley
- Other Location Info
- Manzanita Park and Ride Lot on route 1
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC 21084; 14CCR 15300 et seq.
- Reasons for Exemption
- 1(d)- Restoration or rehabilitation of deteriorated or damaged structures, facilities, or mechanical equipment to meet current standards of public health and safety, unless it is determined that the damage was substantial and resulted from an environmental hazard such as earthquake, landslide, or flood.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020050236_0W660_MRN PDF 159 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.