YCUSD 1,2,3-TCP Drinking Water Compliance Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Yuba City Unified School District
- Document Title
- YCUSD 1,2,3-TCP Drinking Water Compliance Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Yuba City Unified School District (YCUSD)
- Document Description
- The project will include on-site planning and design of a replacement well with similar function, capacity and function, and system connection to the existing water system facilities. The Project scope will include a test hole to ensure adequate water service capacity and compliance with Safe Drinking Water Act requirements.
- Contact Information
Yuba City Unified School District
750 Palora Avenue
Yuba City, CA 95991
Phone : (530) 822-5252
- Yuba City
- Other Location Info
- The project location is the YCUSD Transportation Yard Site located at 1512 Stewart Road, Yuba City, CA.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 6, Section 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will involve the planning and design of a replacement well for an existing production well in violation of the State's 1,2,3-TCP and Arsenic primary drinking water regulations in accordance with California Water Works Standards. The Project will be located on the same parcel and not increase the Site water supply capacity or change the purpose or function of existing water facilities.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020050162_20-016_YCUSD PDF 1776 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.