SCE TD1612622 Laguna Canyon Creek Deteriorated Pole Replacement Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No.1600-2020-0056-R5).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 4 - Central, Fresno (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4)
- Document Title
- SCE TD1612622 Laguna Canyon Creek Deteriorated Pole Replacement Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No.1600-2020-0056-R5).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Southern California Edison
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0056-R5, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Southern California Edison. The Project includes activities related to removing one 45-foot tall deteriorated wood pole (Pole 785645E) and replacing it with a new 45-foot tall wood pole on the Rubin 12 Kv Borrego Sub Circuit line. The pole will be accessed on foot and project activities will be conducted using hand tools.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Central Region
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4014 ext. 225
- 33°34'42.9"N 117°45'42"W
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located within the Laguna Canyon Creek approximately 150 feet east of Laguna Canyon Road and approximately 200 feet north of Philips Street in Laguna Beach, Orange County, State of California
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class 1 (b); California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project includes the maintenance of an existing facility of a publicly-owned utility used to provide electric power, natural gas, sewerage, or other public utility services with no expansion of use. No trees will be removed. The Project will not have significant environmental impacts if it is completed under the protective features of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0056-R5.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020050147_2020-0056-R5_NOE PDF 280 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.