Lead Testing and Remediation in Drinking Water at Child Care Centers Project (Project); Agreement# SWRCB0000000000D1918001
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- SWRCB, Division of Financial Assistance (State Water Resources Control Board, Divison of Financial Assistance)
- Document Title
- Lead Testing and Remediation in Drinking Water at Child Care Centers Project (Project); Agreement# SWRCB0000000000D1918001
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- University Enterprises
- Document Description
- The Project will be implemented by University Enterprises, lnc./Office of Water Programs at California State University, Sacramento (Grant Recipient). The Grant Recipient will set up a program to test for the presence of lead in the drinking water of high-priority Licensed CCCs. The program also includes the replacement of faucets and fixtures shown by testing to include excessive levels of lead. The Grant Recipient will conduct outreach and prepare both technical and educational materials, such as questionnaires, a sampler training video, a Quality Assurance Project Plan, and guides for Licensed CCCs.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 I Street 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-5903
- California State University, Sacramento
- Other Location Info
- The Project will take place within licensed child care centers (Licensed CCCs) that are regulated by the California Department of Social Services and located throughout the state of California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301; 15302; 15304 and 15311
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project activities identified by the Grant Recipient to be funded are categorically exempt under the California Environmental Quality Act Guidelines, Title 14 California Code Regulations, Chapter 3; Article 19; • Section 15301, Class 1 for "operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alteration of existing structure or facilities not expanding existing use" • Section 15302, Class 2 for "replacement or reconstruction of existing structures or facilities on the same site having substantially the same purpose and capacity"
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020050111_D1918001 - University Enterprises PDF 834 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.