SAC-51 Safety Project (03-2H110)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 3 - Marysville/Sacramento (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- SAC-51 Safety Project (03-2H110)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) is proposing to improve worker safety by reducing the frequency and duration of worker exposure to traffic and to provide safe access to roadway facilities.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation
703 B Street
Marysville, CA 95901
Phone : (530) 741-4134
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on State Route (SR) 51 in Sacramento County at Post Mile (PM)1.6 to 4.4.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because this is a safety project for an existing highway facility and does not have the potential to have an adverse effect on the environment.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020050090_SAC-51 Safety Project PDF 204 K SAC-51 Safety Project_CE_5-4-20 PDF 1350 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.