Santa Ana Pipeline Emergency Leak Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Santa Ana Pipeline Emergency Leak Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A leak was detected at MP 433.06 of the Santa Ana Pipeline on 4/30/20. The project involves dewatering of the pipeline and excavation to inspect and repair the leaking pipe. The project site will be restored to pre-leak condition. The dewatering activity is authorized by a General De Minimus Waste Discharge Permit from the Santa Ana Regional Water Quality Control Board.
- Contact Information
Department of Water Resources
Division of Operations and Maintenance 1416 9th Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-7213
- Moreno Valley
- Other Location Info
- The corner of Canyon Springs Pkwy and Campus Pkwy at Milepost (MP) 433.06 of the Santa Ana Pipeline in the City of Moreno Valley.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 21080(b)(4); 15269(b)(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The State Water Project provides significant and important services to many Californians. This project is exempt because it involves emergency repair of a leaking pipe without disturbance to an environmental resource. This project will not result in impacts to special status species or habitat. Because this activity can be implemented without environmental impacts, the Statutory Emergency Exemption will be used for CEQA compliance.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020050032_NOE SAPL Emegency Leak Repair signed PDF 470 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.