RESCISSION OF APPROVAL AND ISSUANCE OF A GENERAL LEASE – RIGHT-OF-WAY USE – Lease 4645.2; A2077
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- RESCISSION OF APPROVAL AND ISSUANCE OF A GENERAL LEASE – RIGHT-OF-WAY USE – Lease 4645.2; A2077
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- City of Los Angeles, Department of Water and Power
- Present Land Use
- Document Description
- Rescind the previous authorization of Lease 4645.2, a General Lease – Right-of-Way Use, approved August 23, 2019; authorize issuance of a General Lease - Right-of-Way Use beginning April 1, 2019, for a term of 25 years, for continued use and maintenance of an existing 500-kilovolt (kV) electric transmission line, two towers, and conductors.
- Contact Information
100 Howe Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Southern California
- Other Location Info
- 8.79 acres, more or less, of State-owned school land within a portion of Section 36, Township 2 South, Range 31 East, MDM, north of Bishop, Mono County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CLASS 1, EXISTING FACILITIES (Cal. Code Regs., tit. 2, § 2905, subd. (a)(2))
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 25-year General Lease – Right-of-Way Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
- Notice of Exemption
- Herzog 4645;A2077_61 PDF 230 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.