CONSIDER A LIMITED DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY FOR NEED-BASED NEGOTIATED SETTLEMENTS WITH LESSEES AND APPLICANTS ADVERSELY IMPACTED BY COVID-19 AND FOR EMERGENCY...
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Lands Commission, California (California State Lands Commission)
- Document Title
- CONSIDER A LIMITED DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY FOR NEED-BASED NEGOTIATED SETTLEMENTS WITH LESSEES AND APPLICANTS ADVERSELY IMPACTED BY COVID-19 AND FOR EMERGENCY...
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Cambria Community Services District; Central Valley Flood Protection Board; City of Redding; City of Sacramento; City of San Clemente; East Bay Municipal Utility District; East Bay Regional Park Distr
- Present Land Use
- State sovereign lands
- Document Description
- Authorize the amendment of the public agency leases listed below to extend the lease terms by 1 year, with all other terms and conditions of the leases to remain in effect without amendment. Cambria Community Services District (Lease No. PRC 7858.9); Central Valley Flood Protection Board (Lease No. PRC 6873.9); City of Redding (Lease No. PRC 7875.9); City of Sacramento (Lease No. PRC 5021.9); City of San Clemente (Lease No. PRC 8567.9); East Bay Municipal Utility District (Lease No. PRC 7452.9); East Bay Regional Park District (Lease No. 7834.9); Merced Turlock Irrigation District (Lease No. PRC 7874.9); San Elijo Joint Powers Authority (Lease No. PRC 7882.9); Santa Barbara County Flood Control District (Lease No. PRC 9432.9); U.S. Bureau of Reclamation (Lease No. PRC 5482.9); U.S. Department of Transportation (Lease No. PRC 7838.9); and U.S. Forest Service (Lease No. PRC 5679.9).
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100 South
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CLASS 1, EXISTING FACILITIES (Cal. Code Regs., tit. 2, § 2905, subd. (a)(2))
- Reasons for Exemption
- The amendment of public agency leases extending existing uses by 1 year will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
- Notice of Exemption
- Bugsch_W9301_75 PDF 231 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.