Permit No. 19434: City of Chico – Retaining Wall and Existing Road
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Permit No. 19434: City of Chico – Retaining Wall and Existing Road
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- City of Chico
- Document Description
- To authorize the existing Beacham Loop road; To construct a retaining wall along Beacham Loop adjacent to the left (south) bank Patrol Road of the Big Chico Creek Diversion Channel.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 480-5388
- Other Location Info
- The project is located east from East Eaton Road and Saint Lawrence Avenue, within the Foothill Park East Unit No. 8 development, in Chico.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Board staff has determined the project is exempt from CEQA under the Class 1, Existing Facilities and Class 3, New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures categorical exemptions (CEQA Guidelines §§ 15301 and 15303), because the proposed activity consists of permitting an existing road and the construction of a retaining wall. Further, none of the exceptions to the exemption in CEQA Guidelines § 15300.2 apply.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020040364_19434 - CVFPB - NOE PDF 255 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.