San Mateo Tank Water Transmission Main Reliability Improvement Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0399-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- San Mateo Tank Water Transmission Main Reliability Improvement Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0399-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- North Marin Water District
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0399-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to North Marin Water District. The project is limited to open-trench construction and in
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 428-2075
- 38°7'30.9"N 122°35'49.6"W
- Cross Streets
- The nearest address is 125 San Mateo Way, Novato, CA, 94945.
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located at two unnamed tributaries of an unnamed tributary of Novato Creek in the County of Marin, State of California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class 3; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15303 (d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is the new construction of a water main, which is explicitly covered by this categorical exemption type.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020040296_NOE 2019-0399 PDF 173 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.