Santa Cruz Branch Rail Line Storm Damage Repairs Near Gallighan Slough (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0356-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Santa Cruz Branch Rail Line Storm Damage Repairs Near Gallighan Slough (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0356-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Santa Cruz County Regional Transportation Commission
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0356-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the Santa Cruz County Regional Transportation Commission. The proposed Project will replace two sediment plugged drainage structures at two locations along the Santa Cruz Branch rail line. The existing drainage structures will be removed and replaced with precast concrete box culverts and cast-in-place concrete headwalls and wingwalls located at the box culvert inlet and outlet. Once the box culverts are installed, the rail line will be re-constructed.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 428-2088
- 36°54'19.8"N 121°48'37.2"W
- Santa Cruz
- Parcel #
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at unnamed tributaries to Gallighan Slough, in the County of Santa Cruz, State of California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class 1; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project will make repairs to an existing railroad.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020040295_NOE 2018-0356 PDF 176 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.