Kern River Depth of Cover Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 6 (Lahontan), Victorville
- Document Title
- Kern River Depth of Cover Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Kern River Gas Transmission Company
- Document Description
- The Project is to inspect the pipeline right-of-way and to maintain a minimum 3-foot depth of cover over buried sections of the pipe. Depending on The Project is to inspect the pipeline right-of-way and to maintain a minimum 3-foot depth of cover over buried sections of the pipe. Depending on buried sections of the pipe. Authorized cover materials include soil that is both clean and free of deleterious materials.
- Contact Information
Lahontan Regional Water Quality Control Board
15095 Amargosa Road, Bldg 2, Ste 210
Victorville, CA 92394
Phone : (760) 241-7305
- San Bernardino
- Other Location Info
- The pipeline right-of-way roughly parallels Interstate 15 from the California/Nevada state line to Daggett, and includes two delivery laterals (Mountain Pass Lateral and High Desert Lateral), San Bernardino County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Existing Facilities
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Water Board finds that the Project is categorically exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), pursuant to CCR, title 14, section 15301, Existing Facilities, for the maintenance of and minor alteration to an existing facility with negligible to no expansion of use.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020040246_Kern River Depth of Cover NOA NOE PDF 176 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.