CAL FIRE Ryan Creek Conservation Easement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Wildlife Conservation Board (California Wildlife Conservation Board)
- Document Title
- CAL FIRE Ryan Creek Conservation Easement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Description
- To consider the acceptance of a conservation easement over 5,967± acres by CAL FIRE under the California Forest Legacy Act of 2007, for the purposes of protecting fish and wildlife habitat.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife Wildlife Conservation Board
P. O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Other Location Info
- APNs: 017-241-001, 300-011-018, 300-011-028, 303-012-002, 303-012-003, 303-012-016, 303-012-018, 303-012-032, 303-161-004, 304-011-001, 304-011-002, 304-021-003, 304-021-004, 311-031-002, 311-031-003, 311-051-001, 405-081-012, 405-081-045, 405-091-003, 405-091-004, 405-101-003, 405-311-001; and 405-101-004.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Public Resources Code 21080.28. Acquisition of an Interest in Land by a Public Agency.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the acquisition of an interest in land by a public agency for wildlife conservation purposes and to preserve open space and habitat, including plant or animal habitats.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020040242_Final NOE_Ryan_Creek_2019206 PDF 176 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.