Repair slipout at PM 24.2 on Route 1 Highway 1 at PM 24.2 - EA: 4Q420/0419000391
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 4 - Bay Area/Oakland (California Department of Transportation, District 4)
- Document Title
- Repair slipout at PM 24.2 on Route 1 Highway 1 at PM 24.2 - EA: 4Q420/0419000391
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation, District 4 (Caltrans) will construct a soldier pile wall to fix the slipout. Additional repair work will include replacing asphalt concrete roadway pavement and drainage.
- Contact Information
Caltrans District 4
111 Grand Ave
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-6008
- Other Location Info
- Highway 1, PM 24.2, in Sonoma County, 0.2 mile south of the Russian Gulch Bridge.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC 21084; 14CCR 15300 et seq.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Emergency project to fix an existing facility.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020040210_EA 4Q420_NOE_signed 4 PDF 116 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.