1M160: Alpine-88 Culvert Replacement DO
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 10 - Stockton (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- 1M160: Alpine-88 Culvert Replacement DO
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) proposes an emergency project to replace a failing culvert on State Route (SR) 88 at post mile 25.14 in Alpine County. The scope of work includes replacing the existing elliptical 18" x 30" Corrugated Metal Pipe (CMP) culvert with an elliptical 18" x 30" Reinforced Concrete Pipe (RCP) culvert along the same alignment. The scope of work also includes trenching, installing a headwall at the inlet, and repaving with Hot Mix Asphalt. All work will occur within Caltrans right of way. The purpose of this project is to immediately repair the failing culvert. The project is needed to ensure motorist safety and roadway functionality across this drainage.
- Contact Information
Caltrans, Dist. 10
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 948-3825
- Cross Streets
- The proposed project will occur on State Route (SR) 88 at post mile 25.14, in Alpine County
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 21080(b)(4); 15269(b)(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not affect any sensitive species or their habitat, any cultural or scenic resources, or any other environmentally sensitive resources.
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.