Permit 1162-1 : Andreotti Et. Al. Pipe Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Permit 1162-1 : Andreotti Et. Al. Pipe Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Andreotti Et. Al.
- Document Description
- To authorize the in-kind removal and replacement of two parallel 18-inch diameter steel irrigation pipes from the left (east) bank levee crown of the Sacramento River. The work was done under an emergency in December 2019. Additionally, to remove and replace in-kind the remaining two 18-inch diameter steel pipes from the waterside and landside levee slopes and the waterside berm.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Bd
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-1719
- Other Location Info
- The project is located approximately 0.46 miles southwest from the intersection of S. Meridian Road and S. Drexler Road in Sutter County
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- Board staff has determined the project is exempt from CEQA under the Class 1, Existing Facilities, and Class 2, Replacement or Reconstruction categorical exemptions (CEQA Guidelines §15301 and §15302) because the activity involves the permitting of the following existing facilities: two parallel 18-inch diameter steel irrigation pipes from the left (east) bank levee crown of the Sacramento River. In addition, the proposed activity consists of removal and replacement of two additional damaged 18-inch diameter irrigation supply pipes. The replacement pipes will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the existing irrigation supply pipes, and the project involves negligible expansion of an existing use. Further, none of the exceptions to the exemption in CEQA Guidelines § 15300.2 apply.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020040145_1162-1 Signed NOE PDF 1833 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.