Blasingame Station Generator Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Blasingame Station Generator Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is located at the CAL FIRE Blasingame Fire Station located at 23087 Tollhouse Rd, Clovis, CA 93619. Although much of the property could be characterized as previously-disturbed habitat, the lesser-disturbed portions of the project area consist of oak woodland and native/non-native grasses in a rural residential area. The project involves the installation of a DG60-2 Caterpillar generator and a new propane tank to provide electrical power to the facility in the event of a power outage.
- Contact Information
Fresno-Kings Unit (CAL FIRE)
210 S Academy Ave.
Sanger, CA 93657
Phone : (559) 493-4300
- Cross Streets
- 23087 Tollhouse Rd Clovis, CA 93619
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- §15303 New Construction of Small Structures; Class 3 (d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project fits within the above-listed Categorical Exemption listed in the CEQA Guidelines. Field review by CAL FIRE staff confirmed that no exceptions apply which would preclude the use of a Notice of Exemption for this project. CAL FIRE has concluded that no significant environmental impact would occur to aesthetics, agriculture and forestland/timberland, air quality, biological resources, cultural resources, geology and soils, greenhouse gas emissions, hazards and hazardous materials, hydrology and water quality, land use planning, mineral resources, noise, population and housing, public services, recreation, transportation/traffic, or to utilities and service systems. Documentation of the environmental review completed by the Department is kept on file at the CAL FIRE Fresno-Kings Unit Headquarters office at 210 S Academy Ave, Sanger, CA 93657.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020040056_Blasingame Station Generator Installation PDF 640 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.