Pena Creek Flow Enhancement Prioritization Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Wildlife Conservation Board (California Wildlife Conservation Board)
- Document Title
- Pena Creek Flow Enhancement Prioritization Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This scientific study will generate hydrologic, water quality, and habitat data and human water demand estimates needed to identify, prioritize, and develop future stream flow enhancement projects in the Pena Creek watershed.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife Wildlife Conservation Board
P. O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Other Location Info
- Pena Creek watershed, project activities may occur in, and adjacent to, Pena, Pechaco, Woods, Dead Coyote, and Redwood Log creeks.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15262; feasibility or planning studies for possible future actions that the agency has not approved, adopted or
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves only environmental analysis or planning studies for possible future actions which the agency, board, or commission has not approved, adopted, or funded.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020040047_2020023_Pena_Creek_NOE PDF 137 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.